This Les Paul Special is definitely a work horse. She shows a bit of wear but all works as it should and boy does it rock.
You know you would have paid extra for the relic job anyway right?
- Lightweight slab single-cutaway mahogany body
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dot inlays
- ’60s slim taper neck profile
- 24-3/4″ scale length
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- 490R neck and 491T ceramic bridge pickups
- 2 volume and 1 tone controls with 3-way toggle selector
- White button tuners
- Wraparound bridge
- Chrome hardware
Includes used case